According to the conference, successful marketing requires strategic vision and skilful execution.
The event says that to stand out from the rest, marketers must be dynamic and masters of their craft.
Marketing Indaba aims to offer marketers the opportunity to stay informed and gain new perspectives on current and future marketing trends.
Presentations at Marketing Indaba aim to cover a wide range of topics, including:
- marketing strategies
- marketing trends
- audiences and target market development to
- digital media
- content creation
- metaverse marketing
- market research
- customer experience, and
- customer relations.
Speakers will deliver content that revolves around innovative ways of marketing, brand building and communications.
In 2022, 95% of the speakers are new to Indaba and more than 14 speakers will present during the two-day line-up.
The 2022 speakers include:
- Arthur Charlez, a consultant
- Samantha Hogg from GinjaNinja
- Ancillar Nombewu, a keynote speaker
- Monde Twala from Paramount
- Ohawekazi Mdikane from Momentum Corporate CMO
- André Steenekamp from Mark1
- Brandon de Kock from BrandMapp
- Carrie Linder from Hu$tler Marketing
- Johann van Zyl from Nfinity
- Philile Granie Mphemba from Keynote
- Wayne Bischoff from Mediamark
- Mike Handcock from Circle of Excellence
- Odette Bucher, a digital coach
- Ted Frazer, a marketing strategist, and
- Magriet Groenwald, a marketing strategist.
These experts in their respective fields will share their experiences, learnings, best practices, advice and tips during the programme.
For more information, visit www.marketingindaba.com
. You can also follow Facebook
or on Twitter